Monday, September 7, 2009

What motivates me?

Excellence calls for character . . . integrity . . . fairness . . . honesty . . . a determination to do what's right. Price Pritchett

This quote summarise what motivates me in one sentence. I want to strive for these characteristics in everything I do. I want everything I do to be of excellent quality but at the same time I want to achieve it the right way. That is just the way I was brought up. I believe it is important to always show character in everything you do and not just to copy what other do.
I also want to be known for my integrity, fairness, honesty and determination to do what is right. Unfortunately so many times in life, we will come into contact with someone who clearly does not show these characteristics, but get further than us. This can dash ones hopes, but as my best friend always says: The wheel turns and at least your conscience is clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment