Monday, November 16, 2009

Watch this space!

The other day someone mentioned that every person these days who studied Public Relations start their own PR consultancy. This probably is true, it feels like every second PR students feels that they one day will have their own consultancy.I also would like to work for myself one day, who would not, especially when you want to start with a family. It would be nice to have more flexible hours, especially in the days we are living in. We hardly get time for ourselves anymore, when we add the hours that we sit in traffic, even less. That is probably the main reason I want to start my own thing, apart from the excitement, the money and all that other extras. But I would like to be able to cut out that morning and afternoon traffic. That does not mean that I would not work during those times, I would just do it at home and go into the office a little bit later.The most important thing when starting a business is motivation, working hard and obviously a creative idea. I am definitely not just going to start another PR consultancy. Luckily for us, the PR course we are taking opens so many doors for us. We do not have to stick only to PR. So watch this space, this girl is going places...

No comments:

Post a Comment